The Grant Officer reports directly to the Grant Writing, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager, and s/he won’t have staff under his/her supervision. The candidate must demonstrate that s/he meets the requirements described below.
- Minimal education of Bachelor's degree in Development, International Relations, Social Sciences or comparable field required.
- Experience in proposal writing and development, grants management.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and a wide range of program/project activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English is required.
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring and evaluation practices.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software, searching online databases and the Internet.
The office will be located in Ofiplaza-El Retiro, Managua. However, willingness to travel within the country is required.
You must sent your cv with an intention letter to this e-mail: email@example.com