Are you passionate about education?, Are you a leader and team builder?, Do you want to direct a top English Language Institute and Cultural Center?
If so, this is the opportunity you’re looking for!!!
The Nicaraguan North American Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Nicaragüense Norteamericano, CCNN), is a prestigious English school and cultural center. For over 70 years, it has produced English speakers, many of whom have gone on to provide leadership in businesses and communities across the country.
We seek a Chief Executive Officer. We provide competitive salary and benefits package and we would like to hear from qualified candidates.
- University Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent experience) or degree related to educational leadership. Advanced degree in business or education would be advantageous.
- 5 years of management experience in organizations, preferably in education.
- Knowledge of business strategy, marketing, and team building.
- Knowledge of education in general, particularly in Nicaragua and in USA.
- Experience in Strategic Planning.
- Experience reporting to Boards of Directors (Preferably).
- Full English and Spanish proficiency
Compensation and benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered.
Location: The CCNN is located in Managua, Nicaragua.
Application Process: Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Applications are being accepted until Monday February 10th, 2020.