- Minimal education of Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or comparable field required.
- Experience in the creation of content and writing for digital media, website, print and marketing purposes.
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring and evaluation practices.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software, social networks, and the Internet.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and a wide range of activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English is required.
The office will be located in Ofiplaza-El Retiro, Managua. However, willingness to travel within the country is required.
Application deadline: May 27, 2019. Fill out job application at: anfnicaragua.org/carreras; attach resume, letter of intent and salary expectations. Applications are accepted in English only.