ANF is a relief and development organization dedicated to alleviating poverty and building sustainable livelihoods for Nicaragua’s poor.
The Grant Officer reports directly to the Grant Writing, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager, and s/he won’t have staff under his/her supervision. The candidate must demonstrate that s/he meets the requirements described below.
- Minimal education of Bachelor's Degree in Development Studies, International Relations, Social Sciences or comparable field required.
- Experience in proposal writing, development, and grants management.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and a wide range of program/project activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English is required.
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring and evaluation practices.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software, searching online databases and the Internet.
The office will be located in Ofiplaza-El Retiro, Managua. However
Submit your resume and cover letter to anfnicaragua.org/carreras and email@example.com with the subject heading “Grant Writer Officer.” Applications are accepted in English only. Application deadline:March 15th,2020.