ANF a relief and development organization dedicated to alleviating poverty and building sustainable livehoods for Nicaragua’s poor is looking for a Project Report Officer.
The Project Report Officer reports directly to the Community Development Manager. S/he will be responsible for writing the reports of each project and guaranteeing that the information reflected is accurate, clear and concise according to the expected results. The candidate must demonstrate that s/he meets the requirements described below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or comparable fieds.
- Minimum one year of experience in similar positions.
- Desirable handling of professional cameras.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English is required.
- Willingness to travel within the country is required.
Fill out job application at anfnicaragua.org/carreras
attach letter of intent
Application deadline: Agosto 16, 2019