Support Engineer maintains all of our products aimed at helping our diverse clientele from the recruitment and HR industry. These products range from targeting specific search and match needs (semantics) to unstructured data extraction (CV parsing) and push the boundaries of how we connect employers with candidates today.
- Help our customers troubleshoot, fix and configure our solutions
- Analyze external systems finding out how our services are connected, suggest workarounds and update configurations
- Build and maintain scripts for data feeds and web service delivery
- Prioritize and take ownership of issues
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of: web technologies (SOAP, REST, APIs), databases (MySQL, Postgresql), troubleshooting/debugging software
- Knowledge of networking; Linux; GIT or other version control systems
- Experience in a similar role in a business to business context
- English proficiency. Fluency in Dutch, French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Proactive attitude, problem-solving enthusiasm
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Support Engineer.